No More Terror Attack In Ghana - T.B JOSHUA


Last Sunday, Founder of the Scoan, Prophet T.B Joshua asked his congregation to pray for Ghana and Nigeria because he saw them in a foreign attack. He said the attack would happen between Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I want us to come together to pray for these two nations because I am seeing Thursday, Friday, Saturday. If I may say Thursday, these evil people are very funny. Anything can just happen.

I see Thursday, Friday. Pray for these two nations, Nigeria and Ghana - over gathering in anyway over attack.

I am seeing an attack and that will be in a foreign way, not local way. So please open your lips and pray for these two nations for protection
".

However, during yesterday's service, he repealed his statement emphasising on the need for the WORLD to emulate the peaceful country. Below is his statement.

"I was very very happy with the nation Ghana, they took the bull by the horn and the evil doers put together, are no match for Ghana.

I think the World at large need to learn from the strategy and tactics of Ghana. The nation has been very peaceful, safe nation in West Africa and the World. God will never allow evil doers to prevail in Ghana
"
No More Terror Attack In Ghana - T.B JOSHUA No More Terror Attack In Ghana - T.B JOSHUA Reviewed by Admin on April 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.