West Ham To Grab Jordan Ayew

English Premier League side West Ham United have expressed interest in signing rising Aston Villa striker Jordan Ayew. Reports in Europe suggests that the 24 year old Ghanaian international will be sold out in the summer.

The reports suggests that West Ham United are interested in signing Jordan Ayew as a replacement for Christian Benteke who left for Liverpool. Ayew has kept an impressive form this season scoring five times in twenty one[21] games.

Chances are high that the Ghanaian international will leave Aston Villa this season as there is no hope for the premiership side to escape relegation.

Meanwhile, Netherlands have taken a major step in securing the services of Fosu Mensah. The young lad has been named in the U-19 European Championship meaning the European country are set on developing the talent of the young lad who has had an impressive start to life in the Premiership. Therefore Ghana's chance of landing the young lad to his home soil is a difficult task more than ever!

Also in the news is Michael Essien who had no option but to congratulate Paris Saint German for their victory in the Champions League over his former club Chelsea. Essien said "Though I wanted CFC to win tonight, I have to admit PSG put up some great performance. I wish them well in the next stage". Chelsea have suffered a major blow this season and are yet to suffer their greatest setback - which is not playing Champions League football since 2003-2004. Chelsea lost by 2-1 at the bridge and were eliminated on a 4-2 aggregate.


Last but not least is Ghana winger Frank Acheampong who has been named Anderlact's Player of the month for February. The Ghanaian international scored five goals last month including a brace for his side Les Mouves in their 2-1 win over Olympiacos in the Europa League. Acheampong believes a change in playing position has been influential for his recent brilliant performances.

"I have been working very hard in training and for me, I believe that the technical team saw the potential in me by allowing me play at my rightful position. When the season started, I was not getting enough games, and the few I got, I was shifted back [to left-back position] because of an injury to a team-mate. But now, it's been a different story and I thank my coach for believing in me" When asked about his Ghana career, he was noted saying;

"I'm not worried about by my Ghana absence at all. I know it's just a matter of time and I will be invited again. But as I said, I have no problems with that. Let's wait and see what happens in the coming games with Mozambique because those in charge are monitoring. Recently, Coach Avram Grant came here to watch the Ghanaian players. So we're still keeping hopes alive."
West Ham To Grab Jordan Ayew West Ham To Grab Jordan Ayew Reviewed by Admin on March 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.