Breaking: Asamoah Gyan Ruled Out Of Mozambique Clash


Black stars skipper Asamoah Gyan disclosed yesterday that he is fit for the AFCON QUALIFIERS but information reaching Ghana News Central indicates that the prolific Ghanaian striker will miss the games against Mozambique. Asamoah Gyan revealed yesterday that;

"I have started the season slowly due to injuries and I think it is normal in football but sometimes it is quite frustrating. I have played about three games without scoring but sometimes it happens to every striker.

Right now, I'm fully fit and it is a good thing for me and I'm sure I will come back strongly. I'm extremely happy to be back on the pitch. I always say that when I'm fit, nobody should worry about goal scoring. I'm assuring all Ghanaians not to worry and I'm ready to prove myself again
"



Gyan who is expected to add to his 48 goal tally will miss the games against Mozambique. He suffered an injury at the team's final training session this [Wednesday] morning.

It's unfortunate to see the skipper of the black stars watch the games on bench because of thigh injury. Reports from the team suggest that he will need five days to recover ie he will miss both legs of the qualifier on March 24 and 27 respectively.
Breaking: Asamoah Gyan Ruled Out Of Mozambique Clash Breaking: Asamoah Gyan Ruled Out Of Mozambique Clash  Reviewed by Admin on March 23, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.