Mourihno Signs Preliminary Manchester United Contract Agreement



Reports from Spanish Newspaper El Pais suggests Jose Mourihno has signed a preliminary contract agreement with 20 -time Premier League Champions, Manchester United.


The reports also suggests Former Chelsea Boss will send home a whooping £15 million if the agreement is breached ie if Manchester United choose not to employ him.

Mourihno is entitled to a £5 million compensation if the deal isn't completed by May 1 and should negotiation continually delay to June 1, then Manchester United are to pay him a further £10 million.


Mourihno who has revealed several times without number that football is his life told BT Sports in an interview that he will for certain return to the game this summer adding July is just around the corner.


"Do I miss my football? Yes I miss it. But I look forward to the future.

I want my football back, time flies and July will be just around the corner
"

When asked about club preparations, he said ;

" Yes, for sure[I will have a club in the summer]. I don't know where. Since I left in December, I was lucky enough to not just have options but good options. But I made the decision to wait. July, mid-July the new pre-season starts and somewhere I want to be the there "
Mourihno Signs Preliminary Manchester United Contract Agreement Mourihno Signs Preliminary Manchester United Contract Agreement Reviewed by Admin on March 21, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.